Zipit Now Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of the Zipit Now devices or any accessories, you must notify Zipit and ship product(s) within 15 calendar days from the initial delivery date of the products you are returning. A signature will be required as proof of delivery.
Returned items must be in “like new” condition (undamaged in any way) and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation, battery and adapter. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge.
Before you return your device, contact Verizon to confirm service cancellation and for more information about other applicable fees.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 15 days of delivery, unless we have notified you and made other arrangements.
- “Like New” condition means no cracked LCD’s, no plastic damage indicating that the devices have been dropped. Modifications or intentional damages to the Zipit Now device will void, and are excluded from this return policy. If Zipit Now devices are not in “like new” condition and not in their original packaging, you will not receive a refund for such devices.
- The goods are your responsibility until it reaches Zipit Wireless, Inc. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. Zipit is not responsible for lost shipments.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The return policy only applies to orders that meet or exceed the minimum order quantity policy
- If you have already been invoiced and have paid the invoice, the refund will be processed within 30 days after the goods are received by Zipit and inspected.
- There is a restocking fee of $50.00 per Zipit Now device. There is no restocking fee on accessories.
- If the order is a lease, returns will not be permitted after 15 days from delivery or after you have signed and returned the acceptance letter to Americorp Financial, LLC.