Secure critical messaging solutions that improve communication and accountability.
Pagers are losing their support infrastructure and lack security. Standard texting doesn’t communicate urgency and message delivery isn’t guaranteed. Radio systems are too conversational and cost precious time. These are common problems for organizations across industries like Healthcare, Emergency Services, Government, Public Safety, and many others.
Organizations that need to make critical decisions and rely on time-sensitive information need to ensure messages get sent, delivered, and acknowledged in record time. At Zipit Wireless, we understand this and leverage our experience in critical communications workflows, best in-class technology, unique hand held devices, and iOS and Android mobile applications to provide two-way communication that is dependable, secure, and applicable to any industry. Our products are fully HIPAA compliant and even meet U.S. federal standards for FIPS encryption, so you can be sure important data like PHI and PII is safe.
Hundreds of enterprise teams rely upon our technology on a daily basis for mission-critical communication – from Code STEMI activations to patient admission and discharge, from SWAT deployments to school lockdown notifications, from emergency dispatch to timely service requests at five-star resorts.
Let us help you achieve your operational goals through secure critical messaging technology – Because Seconds Matter.™
Enhance rapid response with:
• Two-way encrypted paging
• Message priority level settings
• Message automation and escalation features
• Real-time tracking, confirmation, and reports
Secure and simplify communications with:
• Secure texting with group capability
• Ability to send and receive attachments
• Ability to “wipe” lost devices
• A solution that is HIPAA/HITECH compliant – unlike SMS texting
Streamline operations with:
• Encrypted and cloud-based message dispatching portal
• Message archives and detailed reports
• User and device management
• Canned or custom responses
• Platform that integrates with existing EMR, CAD, management, and other systems